- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.8GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.6GHz) and 8MB cache
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U processor, 1.6GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.9GHz) and 6MB cache
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, Video memory: 2GB / 4GB GDDR5 VRAM
- Display: 14” LED-backlit Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 display, 100% sRGB color gamut
- Memory: 8GB / 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
- Storage: 1TB 5400RPM SATA III HDD (Intel Optane memory support)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SATA III SSD
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB PCIe x2 SSD
- Storage: 1TB PCIe x4 SSD
- Keyboard: Full-size backlit with 1.4mm key travel, IR camera supporting Windows Hello
- TouchPad: Glass-covered for fingerprint and smudge resistance, Precision touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger smart gestures
- Camera: IR webcam
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 2x2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
This package contains the files needed for installing the Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Drivers:
Usually, device functionality is ensured by its drivers, firmware, and/or BIOS packages, and the product can be used for its purpose once these files are installed. However, in order to expand functionality, as well as usability, owners can make use of various utilities.
Installing these packages is most of the times quite an easy process, and may or may not require a system reboot. Still they can be restricted to certain operating systems (or bit architectures), and existing Internet connection, or even specific components.
If all requirements are met, simply save the downloadable file (extract it if needed), run the available setup, and follow all instructions for a complete and successful installation.
However, since there are a huge number of device utilities provided by various developers and manufacturers, it would be a good idea to check any provided information regarding the installation steps, or just follow the on-screen instructions.
To sum up: if you wish to improve your device's usability and functionality, click the download button, and install the package. Also, check back with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
- C: \ Laptop / Notebook \ ASUS
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 7 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.